Skip to main content

Canadian Collector


Categories: Business Card Collector

New Cards/Designs: 117/111*

*110 if you count the card my friend returned to me...which was an out-of-date personal card of mine. Tricky guy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well done Jason! I like. Keep up the great job.

Popular posts from this blog

Glistening Gem

This awesome card arrived yesterday mixed in with a batch of 200 general cards...and is definitely among the elite Favorite Favorites in my collection. I couldn't take my eyes off it and kept picking it up to see how the light would play off the surface of the embedded embossed features. I'm afraid the scanned image doesn't do it justice...you've got to handle it yourself. A video should give a better idea of the card's properties: Also, I managed to sort my formerly disorderly drawers of unorganized cards into my "favorites" categories. Next, I'll get around to actually putting them in my storage/display binders.

Moo View

They're even better in color. Don'tcha wish you had one?

Business Card Song

From Cambridge Community Tevelvision in Cambridge, MA: "When regular-sized digits just won't do, dynamic duo and nuclear fusion reactor Big Digits bring the noise and the crunk. They performed "Business Card Song" during their appearance on CCTV's BandwidthTV . Check out the video here , and visit bigdigits.com "